•All-in-one solution: VDSL2 Modem backward compatible with ADSL2+, 300Mbps 802.11n wireless access point, Firewall, 4 Fast Ethernet LAN ports , 1 Gbit Ethernet WAN port, 1 USB port in one box.
•AirTies mesh technology: Endlessly extendable wifi coverage by using additional AirTies wireless access points.
•Easy wireless setup: Connect any wireless client with WPS support by just pushing AirTouch button.
•USB Media Server: Stream any content (Photo, music or film) stored on your USB disk to Smart TVs, smart phones, tablets or PCs.
•IPTV-ready: Stream High Definition Video to any IPTV STB by IP QoS, VLAN (802.1Q), PVC-Port mapping and IGMP support.
•Wireless Gigabit Router: providing up to 1000Mbps high-speed through Gigabit WAN port ideal for Fiber/Ethernet to the home Internet service.
•Guest Network: Creates a separate wireless network with different password and network name for guests (VLAN and Multi-SSID).
• Advanced Wireless Security: Supports WPA2-Enterprise, WPA2-Personal, WPAEnterprise, WPA-Personal and WEP wireless security standards.
• “N-speed” solution to getting past concrete walls with a high speed wireless connection!!! With Air 5650 which uses 802.11n technology, transfer wireless data, watch videos or upload your pictures to the Internet at speeds of up to 300Mbps. Backward compatible with the wireless 802.11b/g devices, the Air 5650 provides 6 times faster wireless communications compared to earlier technologies. Dead spots and packet losses on your wireless network becomes a thing of the past with the MIMO (Multiple Input Multiple Output) technology and the advanced error recovery system contained in the 802.11n standard.
• Air Touch technology provides complete push-button wireless network set up and configuration: For many users who are not experts, configuring wireless security is difficult. AirTouch makes it possible for anyone to configure these complex settings automatically at the touch of a button. Pushing the “SETUP” button on the AirTies device is an indication that you can physically reach the device and also that you are a trusted user. When the button is pressed, the AirTouch connection begins, and the security settings between Access Points are automatically configured. With AirTouch technology, it is also possible to setup a MESH Network and extend your wireless network at the touch of a button. You are not only able to extend your wireless coverage area as much as you like, but also use WPA2 (Wi-Fi Protected Access – 2), the most current wireless security protocol, in the MESH Network.
• Get past concrete walls with AirTies MESH Technology! AirTies MESH Technology resolves problems such as weak wireless signal and limited coverage area often encountered in multi-story concrete buildings. To expand the coverage area, you can use an AirTies Air 5650 and one or more AirTies wireless repeater devices that connect to the Air 5650 using MESH protocol. MESH Technology maintains signal strength over long distances and through barriers such as concrete walls. Moreover, wireless coverage area can be extended as much as desired.
• USB Hostc The USB Host feature allows for devices to be attached to the USB port of the device and to be shared on the network. For example, a USB disk or USB printer can be attached and then can be used by any other device on the network.
• DLNA Media Server The DLNA compliant Media Server feature allows you to attach an external disk drive and share it’s media on the network. Stream movies, photos and music on the attached disc to Smart TVs, Media Players, mobile phones and tablets. Media can be shared on a network without the need for a computer and multiple devices can view media at the same time!
AirTies Network Assistant
Check your entire network and stay up to date!
AirTies Network Assistant is a novel and innovative application that runs on users’ Personal Computers and allows all users to setup, configure, monitor and control their home network; whatever their technical understanding is. All functionality is delivered in a user friendly way and is very easy to use. AirTies Network Assistant continues to check for updates for all your AirTies devices. If an update is discovered then the user is prompted to update their device, allowing the devices to be running the most up to date firmware, ensuring that the network continues to work effectively and that security is maximised.
• Remote Management Support for remote management protocols defined by the Broadband World Forum (TR-069, TR-098, TR-111) support. In addition, an automatic firmware update feature over HTTP allows for the device to automatically upgrade its firmware.
• IPTV-ready! Containing all the features needed for an IPTV application. To distinguish between IPTV and data traffic the device supports 8 ATM PVCs. IP QoS feature allows for bandwidth to be reserved to ensure IPTV data is delivered.
•ADSL properties: T1.413i2, G.992.1; G.dmt, G.992.2, G.lite; Annex A; G.992.3 (G.bis/ADSL2); G.992.5 (ADSL2+); Annex L (Reach Extended ADSL2); Support ATM forum UNI3.0, 3.1 and 4.0 permanent virtual circuits (PVCs); Support CBR, UBR, VBR-rt, VBR-nrt; Support multiple PVCs; Support ITU-T i.610F4/F5 OAM
•VDSL Settings: ITU-T G.993.2; Supports 17a profile
•Wireless: 2.4 GHz IEEE 802.11b/g/n, 2x2 MIMO, 20/40 MHz
•Wireless security options: WPA2-Enterprise, WPA2-Personal, WPA-Enterprise, WPA-Personal, WEP, AES, TKIP, 802.1x (64/128 bit)
•USB Host: Support for USB disks and printers. DLNA / UPnP AV Media Server.
•Connection Protocols: IEEE802.3; IEEE802.3u; IEEE 802.11b; IEEE 802.11g; IEEE 802.11n; RFC 2684 multiprotocol Encapsulation over ATM Adaptation Layer 5; RFC1483 multiprotocol Encapsulation over ATM Adaptation Layer 5; RFC2364 PPP over ATM ALL5 (PPPoA); RFC2516 PPP Over Ethernet (PPPoE); RFC1662 PPP in HDLC-like Framing; RFC1332 PPP Internet Protocol Control Protocol; RFC1577/2225 Classical IP and ARP over ATM (IPoA); RFC1483R; RFC894 A Standard for the Transmission of IP Datagrams over Ethernet Networks; RFC1042 A standard for the Transmission of IP Datagrams over IEEE 802 Networks; MER (a.k.a IP over Ethernet over AAL5); Support ALG (Application Level Gateways); ITU G.992.1 (G.dmt); ITU G.992.2 (G.lite); ITU G.994.1 (G.hs); ITU G.992.3 (ADSL2); ITU G.992.5 (ADSL2+); ITU G.993.2(VDSL2); ANSI T1.413 issue 2
•Bridge Settings: Self-learning bridge (IEEE 802.1D Transparent Bridging); At least 64 learning MAC addresses
•UPnP (Universal Plug and Play)
•LEDs: Power, Internet, ADSL, Ethernet 1-4, Wireless, USB Host
•Ports: VDSL / ADSL, Power (12V DC), 4 x 10/100 Mbps Ethernet (RJ-45, auto MDI/MDIX), 1 x 1000 Mbps Eternet WAN, 2 x USB Host.
•Buttons: power switch, AirTouch, factory reset.
•Dimensions: 210mmx 170mm x 60mm
•Power: 12 V DC, 1.25 A
•Operating Temperature: 0°C - 40°C
•Storage Temperature: -20°C - 70°C
•Operating Humidity: %10 - %95 (non-condensing)
•Storage Humidity: %5 - %90 (non-condensing)
•Air 5650 4FE + 1Gbit WAN VDSL Router
•110-220V EU Plug
•Quick Installation Guide
• For installation and configuration: A computer that has an Ethernet interface or wireless capability that is compatible with 802.11b/g/n standards, and is running any version of Windows, UNIX, Linux or Mac Operating Systems.