•All-in-one solution: ADSL2+ Modem, 300Mbps 802.11n wireless access point, Firewall, 4 Fast Ethernet LAN ports , 1 USB port in one box.
•AirTies mesh technology: Endlessly extendable wifi coverage by using additional AirTies wireless access points.
•Easy wireless setup: Connect any wireless client with WPS support by just pushing AirTouch button.
•USB Media Server: Stream any content (Photo, music or film) stored on your USB disk to Smart TVs, smart phones, tablets or PCs.
•IPTV-ready: Stream High Definition Video to any IPTV STB by IP QoS, VLAN (802.1Q), PVC-Port mapping and IGMP support.
•Wireless Router: by configuring one ethernet port as WAN port, Air5443 is converted to a wireless router.
•Guest Network: Creates a separate wireless network with different password and network name for guests (VLAN and Multi-SSID).
•Advanced Wireless Security: Supports WPA2-Enterprise, WPA2-Personal, WPAEnterprise, WPA-Personal and WEP wireless security standards.
• “N-speed” solution to getting past concrete walls with a high speed wireless connection!!! With Air 5453 which uses 802.11n technology, transfer wireless data, watch videos or upload your pictures to the Internet at speeds of up to 300Mbps. Backward compatible with the wireless 802.11b/g devices, the Air 5453 provides 6 times faster wireless communications compared to earlier technologies. Dead spots and packet losses on your wireless network becomes a thing of the past with the MIMO (Multiple Input Multiple Output) technology and the advanced error recovery system contained in the 802.11n standard.
• Air Touch technology provides complete push-button wireless network set up and configuration: For many users who are not experts, configuring wireless security is difficult. AirTouch makes it possible for anyone to configure these complex settings automatically at the touch of a button. Pushing the “SETUP” button on the AirTies device is an indication that you can physically reach the device and also that you are a trusted user. When the button is pressed, the AirTouch connection begins, and the security settings between Access Points are automatically configured. With AirTouch technology, it is also possible to setup a MESH Network and extend your wireless network at the touch of a button. You are not only able to extend your wireless coverage area as much as you like, but also use WPA2 (Wi-Fi Protected Access – 2), the most current wireless security protocol, in the MESH Network.
• Get past concrete walls with AirTies MESH Technology! AirTies MESH Technology resolves problems such as weak wireless signal and limited coverage area often encountered in multi-story concrete buildings. To expand the coverage area, you can use an AirTies Air 5453 and one or more AirTies wireless repeater devices that connect to the Air 5453 using MESH protocol. MESH Technology maintains signal strength over long distances and through barriers such as concrete walls. Moreover, wireless coverage area can be extended as much as desired.
• USB Host The USB Host feature allows for devices to be attached to the USB port of the device and to be shared on the network. For example, a USB disk or USB printer can be attached and then can be used by any other device on the network.
• DLNA Media Server The DLNA compliant Media Server feature allows you to attach an external disk drive and share it’s media on the network. Stream movies, photos and music on the attached disc to Smart TVs, Media Players, mobile phones and tablets. Media can be shared on a network without the need for a computer and multiple devices can view media at the same time!
AirTies Network Assistant
Check your entire network and stay up to date!
AirTies Network Assistant is a novel and innovative application that runs on users’ Personal Computers and allows all users to setup, configure, monitor and control their home network; whatever their technical understanding is. All functionality is delivered in a user friendly way and is very easy to use. AirTies Network Assistant continues to check for updates for all your AirTies devices. If an update is discovered then the user is prompted to update their device, allowing the devices to be running the most up to date firmware, ensuring that the network continues to work effectively and that security is maximised.
• Remote Management Support for remote management protocols defined by the Broadband World Forum (TR-069, TR-098, TR-111) support. In addition, an automatic firmware update feature over HTTP allows for the device to automatically upgrade its firmware.
• IPTV-ready! Containing all the features needed for an IPTV application. To distinguish between IPTV and data traffic the device supports 8 ATM PVCs. IP QoS feature allows for bandwidth to be reserved to ensure IPTV data is delivered.
•ADSL properties: G.992.1 Annex A (G.DMT), G.992.2 (G.Lite), G.992.3 (ADSL2), G992.4 (G.Lite.bis), G.992.5 (ADSL2+),Rate Adaptive DSL (RADSL), READSL, Traffic shaping UBR/CBR, OAM (I.610)
•Connection protocols: PPPoE, PPPoA, RFC1483 Bridging, RFC1483 Routing, classical IP over ATM, PAP/CHAP, RFC 2364 PPP over AAL5, RFC236i Multicast over ATM
•Wireless transmit power: Max 20 dBm EIRP (including antenna gains)
•Wireless security options: WPA2, WPA, WEP, wireless MAC address filtering, SSID hiding
•Frequency range: ETSI 2400MHz - 2483.5MHz (13 channels with 3 nonoverlapping), 20/40MHz channel bandwidth
•Router and Firewall: Anti-DoS SPI firewall; IP and MAC address filtering; URL filtering; Port forwarding; DMZ; Static Routing, RIPv1, RIPv2 routing; DNS Proxy; DHCP server and client; NAT/NAPT; PPP (PAP/CHAP/MSCHAP), IGMPv1/v2
•UPnP (Universal Plug and Play)
•Operating voltage: 100V AC - 240V AC
•Cabling: RJ-45 (Ethernet), RJ-11 (ADSL)
•Ports: ADSL, Power (12V DC), 4 x 10/100 Ethernet(RJ-45, auto MDI/MDIX)
•Buttons: Mesh (WPS), Factory reset, Power
•LEDs: Power, Internet, ADSL, Ethernet 1-4, Wireless
• For installation and configuration: A computer that has an Ethernet interface or wireless capability that is compatible with 802.11b/g/n standards, and is running any version of Windows, UNIX, Linux or Mac Operating Systems.